TERMS OF PURCHASE
Please note orders may come into contact with pet hair - If you have allergy issues please email BEFORE you order so we can source someone externally to make up and dispatch your order.
By placing an order from our website, at a show or from a team member you are agreeing you have read and understand the following information & terms:
Refunds, returns & exchanges
In line with your consumer rights relating to custom, handmade, made to order personalised items.
You should be aware that every item on our store is personalised and hand made to order, by placing an order with us and by manually placing your order, you are confirming to 'agree to terms' and you are agreeing that you understand once your order is submitted, it may not be refunded, cancelled, returned or amended. ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL.
- No monetary refunds are made.
- Returns are not accepted.
- We do not exchange due to the custom nature of the items we create and sell.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable unless the event themselves refund the club.
- If buying tickets you are agreeing to the event T&C'S.
- If purchasing raffle tickets you are agreeing to the information and terms in the listing.
- We do not offer refunds of any sort if we are unable to meet the additional customisation requests, for further information please refer to our subsection 'further customisation on items'.
Other terms, discounts, vouchers, methods of payment, and privacy.
These are also important terms you are agreeing to.
- You agree you have read the FAQ's page in FULL before making your purchase as found HERE and also at the bottom of the page in the footer.
- If purchasing a membership you agree to read the additional terms at the bottom of this page and full group rules information.
- Any information regarding your order is sent and addressed to the name/ email associated with the PayPal account used to pay. We can't discuss any orders with anyone else, excluding your name and email address when you buy a membership as that may be passed along to your area rep so they can contact you about upcoming events in your area.
- If you receive a voucher or discount code, these hold no value outside of the store and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- Any shipping discounts or vouches are applicable to UK residents only.
- By making any purchase from our website or a staff member direct you understand that CGC staff will have access to your name and address and email address. We will never sell your personal information or discuss your order or your details with anyone outside of the team or yourself.
- You agree that if you are placing an order from outside of England your order may be subject to increased postal charges and import fees, these are your responsibility to cover.
- You understand that all timeframes given are ESTIMATES and we will not refund or compensate for any delayed orders. Orders may be subject to significant delays.
- Size guides are for reference ONLY, we take no responsibility for these. If you're unsure about sizing please contact us via email. We may be able to source smaller or larger sizes, please don't hesitate to ask!
- All product images are for guidance only, colours and sizes may appear differently across different screens.
- Clothing and accessory product images are for guidance ONLY and may not reflect the exact positioning / scale of the print. All sizes, regardless of how big or small use the same size print which is hand placed and measured from the collar and armpits on both front and rear where applicable. In photographs using the mannequin, garments may be pegged tighter or in place for the purpose of the photograph. (For example sleeves and hoods pinned forward)
- You are not permitted to re-sell any Car Girl Culture merchandise for profit.
- Any merchandise featuring our designs are NOT to be modified or defaced in any way, this includes adding business or other group names or logos onto the item.
HANDMADE ITEMS - VARIABLES
There are several variations which can occur from handmade items, these are not to be considered defects in terms of product quality.
- Holes in the pocket of pullover hoodies are sewn in by the manufacturers of the plain hoodie and are intended for headphones.
- Prints are aligned with a T-ruler, but each garment is hand placed so placement and size of each design will vary.
- You will be sent the most recent/ up to date designs for your order. For example, membership designs included within the membership packs may be either the circle design or the spanner design, there is a crossover period between 2022/2023 as we switch over.
- Specs of vinyl, as each design is cut and weeded by hand, it is not uncommon for specs of vinyl to show up on garments. Unless this protrudes onto the main design this is not considered a defect.
- Imprint from the heat press is common on light colours, this will come out with a wash.
- Zip imprint, as above is common on light colours and will come out with a wash and hang dry.
Lost, missing, damaged orders
- In the event your item arrives defective or damaged you have 48 hours from receiving your item to contact our supplier directly with the issue, you must email email@example.com with supporting photos. It's possible orders get damaged in transit but very unlikely.
- You are required to wait at least 14 days from receiving your shipping confirmation email or notice before reporting your item lost.
- Should your order fail to arrive within 14 days of dispatch (applicable to domestic orders only, for anything outside of the UK please contact us within 60 days) you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a replacement.
- Refunds are NOT given for items which do not turn up. We will require you to confirm your shipping address and then the order will be resent signed for delivery. Your order will be replaced only with a like-for-like item and will not be/ cannot be exchanged for another item under any circumstances. We are required to inform the shipping company of any and all lost items, we may have to go through the process of an investigation into your parcel which may take up to 45 working days.
- If you still after second delivery attempt still claim to have not received your item you will be sent a copy of the receipt of posting. It then becomes your responsibility to claim back the money from royal mail (Applicable to orders up to £20 in value only, orders over £20 are sent fully insured and will require a full investigation by the delivery service)
- If you receive a shipping confirmation and your order does not arrive you must contact us within 14 days of your shipping email to claim your replacement item. If you are ordering from outside of the UK you must contact us within 45 days of receiving your shipping email, else you will NOT be eligible for a replacement.
- If you do not receive a shipping confirmation, and you do not contact us within 4 months of placing your order, this time frame to report an item has failed to arrive then you will not be issued with a replacement.
Guarantees and warranty
- If your order needs replacing within the warranty time it will be replaced with an identical item.
- All sticker applications are down to the customer, we will not be held responsible for damage which occurs during application and will not refund or replace any stickers if this is deemed the case.
- We will not refund or replace any stickers which get damaged due to UV rays or other natural conditions such as snow or cold temperatures.
- You agree you have read the product care page in full before making your purchase, which can be found by clicking HERE and under the store heading.
- All heat transfer store items come with a 3 month warranty. This warranty begins the day of purchase, and does not cover damage from incorrect washing, storage or extraordinary circumstances. Once an item is outside of this window we will not take any action to replace or exchange the item.
- If we deem that, after a full review, that an item is damaged due to incorrect care, we will not refund or replace the item. A review will include all and any information available to us. For example, if you claim your sticker has failed and we find evidence of you not following the correct care guidelines.
Delivery terms and timeframes
Delivery times as stated on the FAQ page are subject to delays and are heavily dependent on how many orders are being processed at one time. These time are to be used as an estimate ONLY and do not guarantee your item will arrive within the advised timeframe.
If the store is shut (over holidays and other circumstances) orders will not be shipped until the dates shown on the top of the store page. A day is considered a working day, Monday to Friday and does not include any published closures or bank holidays.
It is your responsibility to note any delays from our store page.
All orders over £20 are sent tracked delivery.
Delivery timeframes are goals, and can not always be met. Whilst we try out best to ensure that all delivery goals are met we do not take responsibility if a delivery is late or delayed. Once the items have been dropped off at the parcel drop off point or at the royal mail post office, there is nothing further we can do if there are delays.
You will receive no notice, compensation or gesture if your order is late/ delayed. We update the order tracker as linked on our store page every 7 working days, this is where we publish any updates and the status of your order.
Any orders containing items which are out of stock will not be dispatched until the item or colour choice is available again. We aim to restock every 12 weeks, again this is just an estimate.
Please be aware that shipping estimates are a GOAL and we do not guarantee to meet these. There may be a multitude of reasons which orders and emails are delayed, for any queries or questions please email us as usual.
Membership items additional terms
These apply in addition to all other terms, but are relevant only to membership items.
- You must inform us of any address/ email address changes by sending us an email.
- You must comply with group rules at all times.
- You must not be an admin or team member or rep for any competing or blacklisted groups, clubs or companies.
- If you are in any form of promotional or representative position for a female based club, company or community you MUST contact us before purchase - email@example.com to confirm details.
- You understand your membership can be revoked at any given time if you break club rules/ or if you meet the requirements specified below:
- People who do not live or fully identify as female
- Admins, owners or promoters of competing groups
- People who have been banned from any of our groups or forums
- People who openly commit driving offences
- Anyone who is an admin, moderator or promoter for any blacklisted groups
If you do not meet the decline criteria when you purchase your membership but later fall into one of the above categories you will be subject to membership termination.
You must make us aware of any changes of your situation, for example if you find yourself as a team member for what you may consider a competing group (another female based group for example) then you must make us aware within 48 hours of this change, if you fail to do so your membership will be terminated without any warning.
Termination of membership is not taken lightly, and will only happen if several admins are in agreement that your behaviour impacts the group negatively, for example if you post event links repeatedly into the VIP group where there is no post approvals. We tend to be slightly more lenient towards VIP members and group strikes, but all members only get one tag/warning. Once that single warning is given, if you continue to break group rules you will receive strikes as usual, once you hit three (all of which get recorded) you will be removed from the club without further warning or discussion and you will not be reimbursed for your membership costs. Once membership is revoked you will be banned from all applicable groups and services.
Membership will NOT be refunded if it is terminated after review.
Copyright and trademark
- Designs are the intellectual property of Corrupt Cult and/ or car girl culture and must not be reproduced.
All designs and products featuring the Car Girl Culture name, tagline or style are the intellectual property of Corrupt cult and are NOT to be reproduced, used or replicated without written consent, consent is for a single, individual use only.
Car Girl Culture and any persons in ownership may pursue copyright infringements.
Legal action will be taken upon anyone who copies, reproduces or uses our designs or club name without a contract in place.
Prices and payments
- We accept payments via PayPal only using our online store.
- Other points of sale may accept cash or bank transfer.
- Prices shown on the product page once you've made your custom selection include any taxes and fees for UK orders.
- International (NON UK) orders may be subject to additional shipping fees and or custom charges. We are not responsible for these charges and costs may vary.
- Shipping costs we charge are not related to any charges you may be charged by the shipping company for import or customs.
We are UK based and governed by UK law.
Please be aware of the exceptions which apply to custom, personalised and tailor made items as these will effect your statutory rights.
Complaints and enquires
If you would like to make a complaint, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the nature of your complaint this will either be handed with a team of our club admins and placed under review, or will be dealt with personally.